In the mornings before he opens his traditional house to visitors, Meritorious Artist To Thanh Son prepares tea to welcome his guests. Tourists love to discover the traditional culture and lifestyle of the local people. Photo courtesy of the Bat Trang Tourism Company When Bat Trang Commune on the outskirts of Hanoi was officially recognised as a tourist site last month, his traditional house with its beautiful garden, old kiln and showroom of pottery products started receiving many tourists every day. Last month, the Hanoi People’s Committee and the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) brought smart tourism to Bat Trang, further highlighting it on the capital’s travel map. Smart tourism Bat Trang Commune is located in Gia Lam District, 10km from the city centre. It comprises Bat Trang and Giang Cao villages. A century ago, people of Bo Bat Village (now Yen Thanh Commune, the northern province of Ninh Binh) followed King Ly Cong Uan from Hoa Lu to Thang Long – the new capital city (now Hanoi). They set up a pottery and brick-making ward on the banks of the Red River, which is now Bat Trang. Bat Trang is the only commune in the northern delta region… Read full this story
- Village Tourism in Bulgaria
- Get Drenched In India Travel & Tourism
- Candi Rejo Village - Community Based Tourism Project in Central Java
- Halloween Bat Crafts - Get Your Hands On Them Now!
- Arizona Tourism Offers Amazing Sights
- Rajasthan Tourism - The Perfect Touring Destination of India
- Egg Carton Crafts - Creativity Out Garbage!
- Free Kids Halloween Crafts - All You Need
- Free Halloween Crafts For Preschoolers - The Eye Opener
- Skeleton Crafts - In Keeping With The Halloween Season!
Bat Trang a star of Hanoi craft village tourism have 297 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.