Hanoi (VNA) – Domestic banks forecast that the lending interest rates would drop in line with the government’s policy to support production and business activities of enterprises.
Massive interest rate reductionshort-term VND loans for agriculture, rural development, export, supporting industry, small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and businesses applying high technologies will be reduced from 6.5 percent per annum to 6 percent per annum.
Abundant liquidity domestic banks is rather high so the inter-bank interest rate has fallen over the past weeks, meaning the demand for mutual borrowing among banks has decreased.
- Factoring Company in Idaho Chooses TAB Bank for a $12 Million Rediscount Credit Facility
- Home/ MacroCentral bank holds interest rate steady to boost internal stability
- U.S. stocks post lower weekly result amid trade fears, data
- Fitch Downgrades PNB's Viability Rating on Deteriorating Credit Profile
- Banks to lower interest rates
- Punjab National Bank hikes lending rates by up to 10 basis points
- How the Fed rate hike affects credit cards, mortgages, savings rates
- MFIs lower rates with greater efficiency, lower cost of funds
- Fitch lowers Axis Bank's outlook to negative, cuts ICICI Bank's support ratings
- CBN report outlines banks’ deposit, lending rates