“With the blessing of UAE President HH Sheikh Khalifa, the Supreme Petroleum Council announced major increases in #AbuDhabi oil & gas reserves,” Mohamed bin Zayed tweeted.
He stressed that the council made a “historic decision” to list ADNOC Murban crude oil on an exchange, adding that the move would strengthen “Abu Dhabi’s position as a global energy player.”
With the blessing of UAE President, the Supreme Petroleum Council announced major increases in #AbuDhabi oil & gas reserves & made an historic decision to list on #ADNOC Murban crude oil on an exchange, strengthening Abu Dhabi’s position as a global energy player pic.twitter.com/R6HqIMgtyQ
— محمد بن زايد (@MohamedBinZayed) 4 ноября 2019 г.
ADNOC group hailed the decision in a statement on Twitter.
“The Supreme Petroleum Council (SPC) takes historic and strategic decision to list ADNOC’s Murban crude as a futures contract on an internationally recognized exchange, unlocking greater value for its customers, ADNOC and the UAE,” the company said.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company said in early September that it retrospectively set the official selling price of its benchmark crude – Murban crude – for the month at $65.20 per barrel, by comparison with $62.30 for the previous month.
The Supreme Petroleum Council is the highest authority of oil and gas fields in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, which is responsible for setting the Emirate’s petroleum policy and objectives.
- India's Modi says Saudi to invest in India's downstream oil, gas projects
- Norway chooses not to explore new oil fields, may invest billions in renewables
- Modi says Saudi Arabia to invest in India's downstream oil, gas projects
- Oil majors to mull fresh cuts as trade war hits prices
- Saudi Aramco to keep 4.6 mln barrels of oil in Indian storage - govt
- Saudi Arabia oiling strategic transformation in India ties
- Saudi Arabia fires its oil minister for the second time in 3 years
- BP profits leap by 71% as oil prices rebound
- Saudi Aramco to keep 4.6 million barrels of oil in Indian storage: Government
- Is Trump Saving Those Syrian Oil Fields for the Russians?
- Saudi Arabia considers IPO for national oil group, Aramco
- Australia creates world's largest marine reserve network
- UAE plays down fuel shortage concern, says it has strongly stood with India to cover deficit
- A Fight Is Brewing Over New York City’s Big New Pipeline Project
- The town that reveals how Russia spills two Deepwater Horizons of oil each year
- State Rejects NYC’s Big New Pipeline Project—For Now
- UAE powers on Noor Abu Dhabi, the world's largest solar project
- Oil from humble saltwater plant blended with jet fuel on Etihad Airways flight
- New US-led patrols in Persian Gulf raise stakes with Iran
- Crude oil can top $80; speed of recovery by Saudis will be key
Abu Dhabi Announces New Oil, Gas Reserves, Says Murban Oil to Be Put on Stock have 433 words, post on sputniknews.com at November 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.