(CNN)Two newborn babies experienced illnesses rare for their age group after they were bitten by ticks, according to a case study published Wednesday in the medical journal Pediatrics.
Protecting your kids and pets from tick bites
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- Tick Bites In Children: How To Identify And What To Do
- Neck Rash In Babies: Causes, Symptoms, Home Remedies & Prevention
- Babies born by Caesarean section are at greater risk of picking up superbugs and suffering from allergies, scientists fear
- Newborn's 'birthmark' blemish was a tumour that could have caused her to go blind and was only diagnosed after a stranger on Facebook recognised it
- Formula versus breast milk: What your baby should have and when
- How To Decode Your Baby's Cough
- Late Pregnancies May Increase Risk Of Autism In Kids
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes And Symptoms
- Can Sleep Disturbance & Restlessness In Babies Be Due To Sanfilippo Syndrome?
- Vitamin D In Pregnancy May Shield Babies From Asthma
- Baby Bedtime Mistakes Most Mums Make
- Why breastfeeding is good for the mother and baby
- How To Ensure To Conceive A Baby In A Month
- 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Mrs Hinch facts: From Mrs Hinch's baby name, previous job, her dog Henry and weight loss
- Summer is here to stay! Here are tips to protect yourself from viral infections
- Postpartum Depression Isn't Just the "Baby Blues"
- Baby-Steps: Fixing Nine Common Problems One Step at a Time
- The best white noise machines you can buy
- The most dangerous mosquito-borne diseases
2 newborns sickened by tick bites could signal an increase in infections among babies have 1194 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.