“The engagement is an expansion of a collaboration that began in 2016 and will see HCL support the global premium car company in its ongoing digital transformation initiatives,” a statement said.
This large-scale transformation programme includes organisation-wide technology shifts that will help Volvo Cars to capitalise on new opportunities to improve internal business processes and customer experiences, it added.
The collaboration between the two organisations is expanding to include several aspects of digital transformation including product orientation, DevOps and application integration, the statement said.
DevOps refers to processes that combine software development and IT operations to shorten the systems development life cycle.
No financial details of the partnership were disclosed.
“As one of its main suppliers, HCL is looking forward to help Volvo Cars to achieve its digital transformation ambitions by leveraging our industry-leading service capabilities and automotive domain expertise,” Pankaj Tagra, EVP and Head – Nordic and DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) Business at HCL Technologies, said.
- COVID-19 crisis pushing organizations deeper into digital transformation
- HCL Tech's deal wins pace up: Major Q3 takeaways
- Overnight digital transformation: welcome to the year 2025, 60 months early
- To accelerate transformation, think beyond the RFP when seeking services partners
- L&T Infotech bets big on digital opportunities to drive growth, says CEO
- Clean your car with the right stuff to fight viruses and germs
Volvo Cars selects HCL Tech for IT services, digital transformation have 242 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.