At the second Defence Policy Dialogue between Viet Nam and the UK The two sides spoke highly of the purpose and significance of the Viet Nam-UK defense policy dialogue as well as the positive developments in bilateral defense ties over recent times, especially after they renewed a memorandum of understanding on Viet Nam-UK defense cooperation and successfully organized the first dialogue. The officials affirmed that defense cooperation between the two countries has been growing finely across many aspects, with new, effective and substantial developments having been recorded in bilateral collaboration in UN peacekeeping, English training, logistics, hydrograph and defense industry. In an effort to bring Viet Nam-UK defense ties to new heights, the two sides stressed the need to strengthen the exchange of all-level delegation, especially at the high-level delegations, aiming to boost mutual understanding. Vietnamese Minister of Defense Gen. Ngo Xuan Lich is to pay an official visit to the UK, Vinh said, affirming that Viet Nam is willing to create favorable conditions for the next visits of the UK naval vessels to Viet Nam. He asked the UK side to continue to share experience in the fields of military medicine cooperation, UN peacekeeping and organizing exchanges between the two armies’ young officers,… Read full this story
- What is a Legal Hold?
- Missing Life Insurance Policy
- Eurocrat Fears Closer Relationship Between UK and U.S. After Brexit
- UK Mortgage Default - May Be the Right Time to Sell Your Endowment
- Have UK voters changed their minds on Brexit?
- How Base Rate Cut Affects UK Property Market
- Van Insurance and Policies
- Building a Van Insurance Policy
- How to Choose a Right Life Insurance Policy
- A Critical View of Renewables Obligation and Renewable Energy in the UK
VN, UK hold second defence policy dialogue have 299 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.