A lab at DHG Pharmaceutical JSC (HoSE: DHG). The company’s shares dropped 1.6 per cent on Monday. – Photo brandsvietnam.com HÀ NỘI – Vietnamese shares fell on Monday with investors disappointed and concerned by early quarterly earnings reports and the uncertainty of international events. The benchmark VN-Index on the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange was down 0.57 per cent to close at 983.56 points. The VN-Index lost total 0.83 per cent last week. More than 200.3 million shares were traded on the southern bourse, worth VNĐ4.14 trillion (US$178 million). The large-cap VN30-Index dropped 0.56 per cent to end at 914.00 points. In the VN30 basket, which tracks the 30 largest shares by market value and trading liquidity, only nine stocks increased while 19 declined. Investors on Monday tried to lock in gains following large-cap quarterly earnings reports that ended disappointing. PetroVietnam Gas Corporation (PV Gas) announced that post-tax profit dropped nearly 10 per cent year on year in the third quarter. The nine-month figure inched up 0.6 per cent on-year. DHG Pharmaceutical JSC (DHG) showed a Q3 post-tax profit loss of 15 per cent yearly and nine-month numbers slid 4.5 per cent. Thành Công Textile-Garment-Investment Trading JSC (TCM) recorded an annual drop of 40 per… Read full this story
- Weibo Stock Wavers Despite Earnings Beat, Growing User Base
- Dow Jones Futures: These Are The 5 Big Stocks Moving On Earnings
- CyberArk Stock Rises As Earnings Blow Past Estimates, Revenue Beats
- Splunk Stock Rises As Earnings Beat, Revenue Outlook Tops Views
- Stocks slip amid concerns over Trump's legal woes
- Global stocks slip with tech, energy; dollar hits two-week highs
- Stocks slip on Trump agenda concerns, dollar gains
- Snap co-founders will not sell shares as stock slumps on earnings miss
- Stocks slip as Wall Street eases, dovish BoE hits sterling
- Ask a Fool: If a stock falls after earnings, is it time to buy?
VN stocks slip on disappointing earnings, global news have 312 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.