Nation Violators of Thu Thiem urban project to be identified early next year The Saigon Times Daily Wednesday, Oct 16, 2019,09:58 (GMT+7) Violators of Thu Thiem urban project to be identified early next yearThe Saigon Times Daily Deputy Party Secretary of HCMC Tran Luu Quang speaks at a meeting with voters in HCMC on October 15 – PHOTO: TNO HCMC – A list of key individuals found to have committed violations related to the Thu Thiem New Urban Area in HCMC’s District 2 will be drawn up prior to the Lunar New Year, or Tet holiday, in January 2020. Deputy Party Secretary of HCMC Tran Luu Quang revealed the timeline in response to questions from voters in Districts 1, 3 and 4 related to corrective measures being applied to the controversial project, reported the local media. Quang told the voters on October 15 that the municipal People’s Council recently adopted a support policy for 331 households whose land was incorrectly reclaimed by the former city administration, though these plots were beyond the approved boundaries of the urban area. He said a taskforce had been set up to check for signs of violations by former city leaders involved in the execution of the project. “It… Read full this story
- Australia's Woodside aims to hit go on $11 bln gas project in early 2020
- Strategy of Development in India in Early Years of Independence - A Critique
- Ford Mustang - The Early Years
- Music For the Early Years & the Magical Pentatonic Scale
- Respect Your Mother - Part 1 - The Early Years
- Elektra - The Early Years
- HCM City apologises to local residents for shortcomings at Thủ Thiêm project
- What is DMAIC Project Management?
- The Genius Project - Know Thyself, How We Think
Violators of Thu Thiem urban project to be identified early next year have 294 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.