Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Vietnam is expected to attract more investors as its economy is developing at a stable rate, with GDP growth of 7 percent. The country’s competitiveness has increased by 10 places in the 2019 Global Competitiveness Index , which was announced this week. The information was released by VinaCapital Co-Founder and CEO Don Lam at the two-day 2019 VinaCapital Investor Conference held in Hanoi earlier this week. He said after four consecutive years of holding its investor conference in Ho Chi Minh City, this year Vinacapital chose Hanoi because the capital city was becoming a leading destination for foreign direct investment in Vietnam. “Most investors come from the Republic of Korea and Japan, showing that the wave of Asian capital flow is interested in the Vietnamese market,” Lam said. VinaCapital, a leading investment management firm, plans to launch the VinaCapital100 ETF (exchange-traded fund) by the end of this year, with initial capital of 50 billion VND (2.1 million USD). “I hope after the meeting today, investors will pour more capital into the Vietnamese stock market,” Lam said. At the two-day conference, which attracted experts, speakers and representatives from investment partners, the participants discussed various topics including environmental, social… Read full this story
- Fed says U.S. economy trundles steadily along, outlook positive
- Use your Branding to attract Talent
- U.S. CEOs skeptical on outlook despite near-record earnings beat
- How 1969 Mets made Vietnam feel like home for one soldier
- How is Brown investing in sustainability?
- CN investing approximately US$50 million to expand and strengthen Michigan’s rail infrastructure in 2019
- CN investing more than US$16 million to expand and strengthen Kentucky’s rail infrastructure in 2019
- CN investing approximately US$45 million to expand and strengthen Mississippi’s rail infrastructure in 2019
- Insurer Cigna beats 1Q forecasts, raises 2019 outlook
- Ethiopia backs Africa Hotel Investment Forum (AHIF)
Vietnam’s outlook positive for investment attraction have 312 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.