| Vietnamese Minister of National Defence General Ngo Xuan Lich
is leading a high-ranking military delegation to visit the European Union (EU) from October 14-19.(Photo: VNA)
The visit is made at the invitation of Vice President of the European Commission and High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini.
The two sides will ink a Framework Participation Agreement (FPA) to establish Vietnam’s engagement in the EU’s crisis management activities.
The Vietnamese delegation’s visit and the signing of the FPA aim to boost defence relations with the EU, which is in line with the spirit of the EU-Vietnam Partnership and Cooperation Agreement.
The move also shows Vietnam’s responsibility in promoting joint efforts to bring peace to the region and the world.
- UN Security Council delegation visiting Myanmar’s volatile state
- Netflix teaser for ‘War Machine” features Brad Pitt as a high-ranking general
- Samsung Pay might arrive on non-Samsung devices later on, high-ranking executive reveals
- Apple's working hard on bringing Apple Pay to Europe and Asia, high-ranking executive says
- Comments for : Samsung Pay might arrive on non-Samsung devices later on, high-ranking executive reveals
- 9 Haunting and Rare Pictures of the Vietnam War
- Who’s on Top? The Root’s 2020 Presidential Black Power Rankings, Week 1
- SEMI member delegation to visit Vietnamese Central Government and High-Tech Parks in Hanoi
- A U.S. Aircraft Carrier Will Visit Vietnam for the First Time Since, Well, Vietnam
- Trade cooperation a focus of Vietnam-US ties: Deputy PM