Hanoi (VNA) – A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on educational cooperation between the governments of Vietnam and the United Kingdom was signed in Hanoi on October 3 by Vietnamese Minister of Education and Training Phung Xuan Nha and Ed Vaizey, Trade Envoy of the British Prime Minister.
Under the MoU , the two governments will promote educational cooperation in higher education, English training, educational technology, international education and preschool education.
The British Government will support its higher education institutions in expanding partnerships with Vietnamese partners to implement association programmes for higher education and postgraduate education on the basis of academic principles prescribed by the two sides.
Involved parties will work closely through regular strategic dialogues to improve English standards in Vietnam.
The British Government will assist its Vietnamese counterpart in developing educational technology policies; and in applying technology to solve difficulties and challenges in teaching and learning in Vietnamese schools.
The British Government will deploy its commitments through the Department for Education, administrative management agencies of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as well as businesses, industrial groups and other related parties in the field of educational technology.
It will also work with British private schools and investors to cooperate with Vietnamese partners in establishing schools applying a UK -styled curriculum in Vietnam in accordance with Vietnam ese law, while cooperating with British preschool education providers to share experience in preschool education policy and preschool teacher training programmes.
The two sides will establish a supervisory agency to assess the implementation of the MoU.
In January 2019, Minister Phung Xuan Nha paid a working visit the UK. Thirty cooperation agreements signed during the visit between education establishments and enterprises of the two sides have been effectively implemented./.
- Yenepoya signs MoU with Republic of Ghana
- Delhi government, British Council sign MoU for spoken English in schools
- Citi signs MoU with Chinese banks for Belt and Road related projects
- Business The waiting game on Vietnam-UK FTA as Brexit looms Gold-plated pigs line the counter in Vietnam ahead of Lunar New Year
- BI and Philippine central bank sign MoU on money laundering
- Four BUMNs sign mou with European companies
- New Zealand seeks to boost education cooperation with Vietnam
- Odisha signs MoU to strengthen education for blind students
- Educational cooperation helps promote Vietnam-India ties: workshop
- Deputy PM: Vietnam treasures locality-to-locality cooperation with Japan
- Vietnam, Russia sign military cooperation roadmap for 2018-2020
- DICT, Cisco sign MoU on PH cybersecurity
- Mangalore University, University of Lund sign MoU for collaborative studies
- Hanoi, Vietnam Airlines sign cooperation agreement
- Business AirAsia's plan to launch Vietnam carrier fails to take off US, Vietnam discuss opportunities for aviation cooperation
- Indonesia, UK ink MoU to strengthen regulation reform
- Diaspora Indonesia, Home Ministry sign MoU on "sister city"
- Pertamina, Petronas sign MoU on business development
- Indonesia, S Korea sign MoU on Certificate of Origin Data Exchange
- Indonesia, Taiwan sign MoU on protection of migrant workers
Vietnam, UK sign MoU on educational cooperation have 469 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.