Vietnam’s high-ranking military delegation visits EU Vietnamese Minister of National Defence General Ngo Xuan Lich Vietnamese Minister of National Defence General Ngo Xuan Lich is leading a high-ranking military delegation to visit the European Union (EU) from October 14-19. The visit is made at the invitation of Vice President of the European Commission and High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini. The two sides will ink a Framework Participation Agreement (FPA) to establish Vietnam’s engagement in the EU’s crisis management activities. The Vietnamese delegation’s visit and the signing of the FPA aim to boost defence relations with the EU, which is in line with the spirit of the EU-Vietnam Partnership and Cooperation Agreement. The move also shows Vietnam’s responsibility in promoting joint efforts to bring peace to the region and the world./. Vietnam attends int’l law development conference in Indonesia Vietnam’s DK1 rig in its southern continental shelf. Vietnam is joining 22 countries and territories at a conference on international law development in Asia held in Indonesia from October 14 to 18. Nguyen Ba Cuong from the Vietnam Institute of Seas and Islands emphasised the role of international law to peace, security and… Read full this story
- John McCain's American Story: As seen by Arizona journalists who know him best
- Fact-checking Trump’s CPAC speech
- Vegas showdown: Catch up on what you missed in the final debate
- Mike Pompeo’s Mission: Translate Trump to a Wary World
- Mike Pompeo’s Mission: Clean Up Trump’s Messes
- 'The Big Bang Theory' will end with Season 12 in May 2019: 'A true labor of love'
- LGBT Rights Milestones Fast Facts
- For years, former POW Jessica Lynch kept the hurt inside
- 5 things to know for February 28: North Korea, Cohen, India & Pakistan, school funds
- The inside story of the Apollo 1 cabin fire
VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16 have 320 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.