Promoting cultural heritage values while developing tourism Thai Nguyen province is home to 17 intangible culture heritages. Local authorities and ethnic minority groups are exerting efforts to promote heritage values in combination with tourism development. The San Chay people of Phú Lương district traditionally celebrate Spring with the Tắc Xình dance. In 2018, the Tac Xinh dance was recognized as national Intangible Cultural Heritage by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourisms. To uphold the cultural values of the heritage, Thai Nguyen’s provincial culture and tourism sector have taken measures to introduce the dance to visitors through festivals, turning it into an attractive tourism product. Currently in Thai Nguyen province, there are more than 800 historical and scenic sites, along with 17 intangible cultural heritage elements at a national level. Many of which have become tourist attraction, contributing to promoting their values such as the Then ritual of the Tày people . With its potentials and strengths, Thai Nguyen has been promoting its natural resources, and at the same time, has introduced policies to encourage and attract investors in order to boost tourism development and turn it into a key industry for the province./. Paris experts share experience in air… Read full this story
- Vietnam push to achieve UN’s AIDS targets
- PM Dung receives UN’s senior official
- Jail terms declared in Da River water pipelines ruptures
- L.A. Times Union Finds Longstanding Racial Pay Gap
- Donald Trump's noteworthy tweets as president
- A Hit Man Came to Kill Susan Kuhnhausen. She Survived. He Didn't.
- Donald Trump's ex doctor says office was 'raided' for medical files
- A. O. Smith (AOS) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- "A Faithful Mirror": The San Diego Union-Tribune's first 150 years
- 100 years of King Features Syndicate
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 14 have 304 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.