Nguyen Ba Hao, deputy director of the Nghe An Information and Communications Department (standing), gives a speech at the press conference. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – A four-day festival to celebrate the special friendship between Vietnam and Laos will be launched on November 14 in the central province of Nghe An. The announcement was made at a press conference held in Hanoi on October 30 by the Ministry of Information and Communications. The event will mark the 57th anniversary of diplomatic ties and the 42nd anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Amity and Cooperation between the two countries. The event will draw representatives from the Lao Embassy in Vietnam and leaders of Lao provinces, as well as leaders of provinces and cities across Vietnam, representatives from both countries as well as Lao students in Nghe An and local residents. It is the second year the festival has been organised. Last year it was held in the northern mountainous province of Dien Bien. The festival will feature a series of activities, including artistic performances, a photo exhibition on Vietnam – Laos special ties, and an economic, culture and tourism fair. A conference to promote trade, investment and tourism… Read full this story
- Fourth Annual Deckle Edge Book Festival held at Richland Library
- Community celebrates ‘Year of the Pig’ at annual Tet Festival
- Community celebrates ‘Year of the Pig’ at San Jose’s annual Tet Festival
- North Korea Builds Ties With Country It Helped to Defeat U.S., Now Vietnam May Bring Them All Together
- Vietnam War memorial unveiled in Augusta
- UMA to present annual Plunkett Maine Poetry Festival
- New student group to host first CSU Lantern Festival next month
- Nevada Gold & Casinos Announces Voting Results of Special Shareholder Meeting
- Remains of Pa. man and other air crew lost in Vietnam War identifiedYou may also be interested in...
- Pa. pilot, two others from Air America flight ID’d decades after being lost during Vietnam War
Vietnam – Laos special friendship festival to be held have 334 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.