At the Vietnam Business Summit 2018 (Photo: baodautu.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Business Summit 2019 (VBS 2019), one of Vietnam’s biggest international business-related events, opened in Hanoi on October 16. The event is being held in parallel with the 10th Asia Business Summit (ABS) also in Hanoi on October 17. Both events are hosted by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI). Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc is slated to be among key speakers at the VBS 2019, which has attracted 600 delegates, including 200 CEOs of international businesses and corporations, and a Japanese business delegation. Under the theme “Vietnam-A Trusted Business Partner in the Digital Age,” discussions at the VBS 2019 will focus on scientific and technological innovations, the shift of human resources in a digital age, and the many opportunities for Vietnam. During the conference, businesses will have an opportunity to update on the latest development trends in the economy in the digital age, learn of new business opportunities, and gain knowledge from the many practical lessons of those who have been successful in the Vietnamese market. The event will also provide chances for domestic businesses to connect with international partners and share potential cooperation projects…. Read full this story
- Stocks open lower at beginning of a holiday-shortened week
- Why did Donald Trump announce Vietnam as host of the second North Korea summit?
- Top 10 events of Vietnam in 2019 selected by VNA
- Opening the doors for South Korean investors
- Why is Donald Trump meeting Kim Jong Un in Vietnam?
- UNDP and Citi Foundation drive Youth Social Entrepreneurship Movement
- Trump takes historic walk from the DMZ into North Korean territory as he meets Kim Jong-un, who hails him as 'courageous' - and the president invites dictator to visit the U.S. and announces resumption of 'concrete negotiations'
Vietnam Business Summit 2019 opens in Hanoi have 307 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.