Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Business Summit 2019 (VBS 2019), one of Vietnam’s biggest international business-related events, opened in Hanoi on October 16.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc is slated to be among key speakers at the VBS 2019, which has attracted 600 delegates, including 200 CEOs of international businesses and corporations, and a Japanese business delegation.
Under the theme “Vietnam-A Trusted Business Partner in the Digital Age,” discussions at the VBS 2019 will focus on scientific and technological innovations, the shift of human resources in a digital age, and the many opportunities for Vietnam. During the conference, businesses will have an opportunity to update on the latest development trends in the economy in the digital age, learn of new business opportunities, and gain knowledge from the many practical lessons of those who have been successful in the Vietnamese market.
The event will also provide chances for domestic businesses to connect with international partners and share potential cooperation projects.
The VBS was first held at the APEC Summit in 2017. Following that success, the VCCI was assigned by the Prime Minister to organize VBS-2018 on the sidelines of the 2018 WEF ASEAN Conference in Vietnam./.
- Digital transformation tops Vietnam CEO Summit 2019
- Preparations for Vietnam president’s visit to Washington under way
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 22/3
- Maximising the wind revolution in energy sector
- Joint statement of Vietnam-Thailand joint cabinet meeting
- Vietnam - Netherlands Cooperation Forum to Be Opened
- Greater focus on cold chain logistics
- Government News 3/8
- Government News 19/1
- Nhandan Newspaper - May 23-29: US President makes official visit, PM tours Japan