Companies issue $7.7b worth of bonds in nine months The nine-month value is equal to nearly 80 per cent of the total bond issuance value in 2018. The figure is also lower than the total registered value of nearly VND276.9 trillion (nearly $12 billion), which means nearly VND98 trillion bonds were unsold. In September, 28 companies made 60 issuances with total capital raised of VND19.4 trillion (excluding international bond issues). Most bonds were three-year term with total value of VND13.5 trillion. Interest rates of bonds issued in September ranged between 6 per cent and 11 per cent per annum. Banks were the main player in the bond market with total issuance value of VND14.1 trillion in September, accounting for 72.78 per cent of total market value. Real estate companies followed with VND965 billion (4.97 per cent) and securities firm with VND413 billion (2.13 per cent). Bonds issued by banks also had the lowest interest rate, averaging only 6.71 per cent per year. Some companies with big issuance value in September included Techcombank (VND5 trillion), Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VND1.7 trillion), Asia Commercial Bank (VND1.6 trillion), Sai Gon-Ha Noi Bank (VND1.45 trillion), Sovio Holdings (VND1.1 trillion), Ho Chi Minh Development… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 28/12
- Politics Belgium to help Vietnam develop clean agriculture Da Lat abandons iconic French-era palace for dream of modernity
- 2 Women Who Stole Service Dog From Vietnam Veteran With PTSD Arrested
- Pelosi: Kim Jong Un the 'big winner' of Vietnam summit with Trump
- Seminar discusses customer service in digital era
- Senator says Trump wants to jump back into trade deal he once called 'a rape of our country'
- Writing experts try to explain Trump's odd habit of capitalizing random words in his tweets
- Government News 7/8
- Trump's iPhone is reportedly being tapped by Chinese spies as part of wider lobbying effort
- Plastic, plastic everywhere but not for African recyclers
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 18 have 317 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.