Its stall was honoured as the best style one at the event, drawing visitors with traditional Vietnamese food.
The event aimed to raise fund for the building and repair of sports grounds in schools in Jinping and Malipo districts, the southwestern province of Yunnan.
Speaking at the event, Qian Wei, spouse of Chinese State Counsellor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi, said editions of the bazaar have offered support to the poor and the disabled in Yunnan, Guangxi, Guizhou, Henan and Gansu provinces over the past decade.
According to the Chinese Foreign Ministry, as much as over 7.1 million renminbi (nearly 1 million USD) was raised at the event. All proceeds will be used for charity activities./.
- Vietnam attends 10th AMMTC+3 Consultation in Bangkok
- Vietnam attends ASEAN Banking Conference in Cambodia
- Vietnam attends AgriTech 2018 in Israel
- Vietnam attends 29th int'l congress of notaries in Indonesia
- Vietnam attends ASEAN meeting on transnational crime in Thailand
- Vietnam attends FAO conference's 39th session
- Money collected at Christmas Bazaar will go to charity
- Cate Blanchett exudes elegance in velvet blazer and black trousers as she attends Christmas concert in London
- Vietnam win two golds, four silvers at Int’l Mathematical Olympiad
- Heartbroken mum pays tribute to Brit tourist killed in horror moped crash in Vietnam