Madeleine West has admitted she is unlikely to get back together with her ex-partner Shannon Bennett after the couple split in September, last year.
Speaking on Tuesday’s Kyle And Jackie O show, the 39-year-old actress, who has six kids with the celebrity chef, said that her needs and Shannon’s needs didn’t match up.
‘So there’s no chance you want to get back with the [partner]?’ radio host Kyle Sandilands asked the former Neighbours star, as Jackie ‘O’ Henderson told him to stop badgering their guest on the private matter.
‘The whole notion of being bound for life is not necessarily realistic’: Madeleine West has admitted she is unlikely to get back together with her ex-partner Shannon Bennett after the couple split in September, last year (Pictured: 2016)
However, Madeleine was happy to give the pair a response, responding: ‘No. You know what? I’m a big believer that everything in life has a season… We change. We evolve.’
‘At some point we go “well I have certain needs I want to have met and you’ve got certain needs and if the two don’t combine and cross in the middle, why fight it and be miserable?” I don’t think that’s fair to the children either to see two parents that are constantly across purposes.’
The estranged couple, who began dating in 2004, but never married, share six children: Phoenix, Hendrix, Xascha, Xanthe, Xahlia and Margaux.
In February, they relocated with their children to Byron Bay amid their split, after selling their Toorak mansion in Melbourne for $16 million.
Elsewhere, Kyle asked Madeleine if she had a ‘love interest’ or was having ‘sex with a surfer dude’, but the blonde beauty said: ‘I am chaced at the moment, I am like a monk.’
Kyle exclaimed she would be very sought after around the hinterland, but Madeleine sarcastically quipped: ‘With six children? Yeah! I’ve got them lining up.’
‘I’m a big believer that everything in life has a season… We change. We evolve’: Madeleine told Kyle Sandilands and Jackie ‘O’ Henderson that her needs and Shannon’s needs didn’t match up
Large family: The estranged couple, who began dating in 2004, but never married, share six children: Phoenix, Hendrix, Xascha, Xanthe, Xahlia and Margaux
Last year Madeleine told Stellar magazine that she and Shannon were ‘striving to reconnect as friends and parents’, adding that having six children had put a strain on their relationship.
‘Having a public profile, having two high-pressure careers, having a multitude of children – and I will say they are a lot harder to train than dragons – it puts exponential pressures on a relationship, and cracks can form, and things that we don’t necessarily plan in the beginning can happen,’ she explained.
Meanwhile, Madeleine will reprises her role as Kath Rickards in the second season of AFL-themed drama Playing For Keeps on Channel 10, which debuts on Wednesday, September 16.
It’s back! Madeleine will reprises her role as Kath Rickards in the second season of AFL-themed drama Playing For Keeps on Channel 10, which debuts on Wednesday, September 16.
- New life for failed dot-coms
- Introducing the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2019! Soap star Catherine Tyldesley, YouTuber Saffron Barker, Drag Race favourite Michelle Visage and ex-Lioness Alex Scott dust off their dancing shoes in first official portraits
- DT10: Space Travel. As billionaires ogle Mars, the space race is back on
- As surgery centers boom, patients are paying with their lives
- The Verge's favorite TV episodes of 2017
- President Obama's full speech in South Africa
- Gatwick live updates – Two arrested for ‘criminal use of drones’ after airport chaos saw hundreds of flights grounded
- DT10: Artificial Intelligence. Is the AI apocalypse a tired Hollywood trope, or human destiny?
- Online Dating Made This Woman a Pawn in a Global Crime Plot
- Xbox One Holiday Gaming Preview
- Every 'Black Mirror' episode ever, ranked by overall dread
- The best shows on Netflix
- A Test debut beyond Jack Fingleton's dreams
- Sex, geeks and Blackbox Republic
- Telling kids about sex on the Internet
- In Black Mirror’s USS Callister, the true villains are real-world tech moguls
'The notion of being bound for life is not realistic': Madeleine West reveals why she won't be getting back together with ex-partner Shannon Bennett and whether she has a new love interest have 717 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.