Illustrative image (Source: VietnamPlus) Hanoi (VNA) – TH Milk Joint Stock Company has become the first Vietnamese firm to receive approval from the General Administration of Customs of China to export dairy products to the Chinese market. According to the Vietnamese Embassy in China, China has granted transaction codes to TH Milk’s sterilized and modified milk products. The Chinese General Administration of Customs will continue considering applications from other Vietnamese companies, said the embassy. Earlier on October 16, the General Administration of Customs of China issued an announcement granting official permission to the import of Vietnamese dairy products and detailing requirements for quarantine and quality checks of those products. It stated that Vietnamese milk products exported to the Chinese market must meet the relevant testing requirements, including the Food Safety Law and the Law on the Entry and Exit Animal and Plant Quarantine of China, the protocol between the two countries, and other regulations in the supervision, quarantine and import and export of dairy products. The dairy products allowed into China include processed foods where the main ingredient is processed cow’s milk, pasteurised milk, sterilised milk, prepared milk, condensed milk, powdered milk, formula milk and others, it elaborated. Chinese authorities… Read full this story
- The Running Doc makes the case for chocolate milk in schools
- Why China matters in Trump's economic policy
- Something in the milk ain’t clean: Mothers could be sacrificing safety when using shared or donated breast milk
- Got milk? This is the kind you should be drinking
- Russia and China continue to boost oil ties
- ‘Got Milk’ ad campaign retired after 20 years of milk moustaches
- Who is winning the crude oil market share war in China?
- Economic growth slowing in China and India, data suggests — is their boom over?
- US is biggest wine consumer, China joins top five; People paying more money for better vino
- Keep the Export-Import bank: Column
TH Milk becomes first exporter of milk to China have 328 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.