This is an event in the program to boost the scientific-technological market in the city from 2016 – 2020. In this Techmart, a series of practical products such as Gmate Smart Blood Glucose Monitoring System – a machine to control diets – or eDoctor – a mobile application on Android and iOS operation systems to answer healthcare questions and search medicine or clinic information – were displayed. Besides products aiming at individuals, certain merchandise for medical organizations were introduced. A notable one was AutoMACS Pro, a system to separate blood or bone marrow cells automatically using particle technology by MACS Microbead Technology. It is ideal to be applied to micro-cells and has the ability to process most cell types flexibly, swiftly, and safely with the speed of more than 10 million cells per second. Another significant one was the monitoring system for hospital sewage SmartpH-06M. It has a sensor pack to collect up to 8 kinds of criteria simultaneously, including COD/BOD/pH/oC/Cond./TSS/Color/Flow using its own microprocessor. SmartpH-06M also has a 7-inch LCD touch screen to display various kinds of data at the same time. This year’s medical Techmart attracted 41 units from research centers, universities, technological enterprises to display nearly 100… Read full this story
- India's Move to Levy More Duties on Foreign Medical Equipment Could be Flashpoint with US - Analyst
- Vietnam hands over medical equipment to China for nCoV combat
- Siemens donates medical equipment to support China's fight against epidemic
- Union Health Ministry notifies medical equipment used on humans or animals as "drugs"
- VN hands over medical equipment to China for nCoV combat
- Hong Kong donates over 143 mln USD, medical equipment to help mainland fight epidemic
- Mong Cai city helps Chinese neighbour with medical equipment
- China urges medical equipment makers to step up output: state planner
- Medical equipment to be notified as drugs
- Vietnamese border guards present medical equipment to Chinese counterparts
Techmart on domestic medical equipment launched have 324 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.