Hanoi (VNS/VNA) –
SSI Securities Corporation (SSI) again had the biggest stock-brokering market shares on both Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi stock exchanges in the third quarter of the year.
SSI held a 13.60 percent share on the southern bourse and a 10.37 percent share on the northern exchange.
(HSC) and VNDirect Securities Corporation (VNDS) were the two runner-ups on both exchanges.
Locally-present RoK securities firms Mirae Asset (Vietnam) Securities Co Ltd and KIS Securities JSC were present among top 10 securities companies with
on both exchanges.
Mirae Asset (Vietnam) Securities ranked fifth on HoSE and KIS Securities ranked tenth. The two firms ranked sixth and ninth on the northern exchange, respectively.
Techcombank Securities JSC (TCBS) held 82.03 percent of the southern bourse’s bond market share – the highest.
The company was followed by Vietcombank Securities Co Ltd (VCBS) (7.69 percent), PetroVietnam Securities JSC (3.23 percent) and Bao Viet Securities JSC (BVSC) (2.22 percent).
VCBS, HSC, BIDV Securities JSC (BSC) and Ban Viet Securities JSC (VCSC) each held more than 10 percent of the government bond market share on the northern exchange with VCBS topping the group.
BVSC and ACB Securities Co Ltd (ACBS) held between 5 percent and 10 percent of the HNX’s government bond market share.
The remaining firms included Sai Gon-Hanoi Securities JSC (SHS), VPBank Securities JSC (VPS) and VNDS.
VPS was also the firm with the highest market share on the derivatives market.
Meanwhile, on the Unlisted Public Company Market (UPCoM), Tan Viet Securities JSC (TVSI) gained the top spot with a 10.57 percent market share.
SSI, VNDS, HSC and VPS were among the followers, holding 8.28-9.82 percent of the market share./.
- How Apple and Microsoft could blow up the stock market
- MLB Free Agency: Biggest Bargains Left on the Market
- Free agent stock watch: A.J. Pollock
- Atlanta Braves Are Moved Off the Market Exempt List
- Latest on Derick Brassard's potential trade market
- Is Greg Oden Really The NBA’s Biggest Draft Bust?
- Ten biggest NBA trade deadline takeaways
- Report: Medical issue still holding up J.D. Martinez contract with the Red Sox
- Medical issue holding up J.D. Martinez's Red Sox contract
- KC Royals: Greg Holland Market Heating Up With Offer From Rockies