ACCIONA, which has specialised in sustainable infrastructure solutions and renewable energy projects for nearly 100 years, has officially entered Viet Nam.
ACCIONA, which is based in Spain, is known for investing in clean energies, pollution reduction, plastic consumption reduction, and universal access to clean water.
ACCIONA’s presence is expected to attract other Spanish businesses to explore the country’s potential. It is carrying out business activities based on its commitment to contribute to the economic and social development of the communities in which it operates.
ACCIONA sees extraordinary potential in the Vietnamese market. Its economic recovery, its history, current situation and future prospects show that the market in Viet Nam is just one of the many things that make the country stand out, according to the company.
Viet Nam has become one of the fastest-growing economies in the region over the last 40 years, with future GDP growth expected to remain above 6 per cent and competitiveness indicators improving year-on-year.
According to Price Waterhouse Coopers, Viet Nam is projected to be among the Top 20 economies in the world and Top 10 in Asia by 2050.
Luis Castilla, CEO of the Infrastructure Division at ACCIONA, said: “Viet Nam has made commitments to increase its renewable energy capacity; long-term sustainability, durability and effectiveness of its water services; and sustainable infrastructure in the country. All of these objectives have led us to see Viet Nam as a long-term market.” — VNS
- Viet Nam remains at high risk of COVID-19 infections: health minister
- DHL to invest additional $10 million in Viet Nam
- Masan Group topslist of enterprises in Viet Nam with best M&A Deals in 2019-20
- Viet Nam to see boom in supply of industrial property next year: Savills
- US - Viet Nam trade grows strong over 25 years
- Cargill builds 99 schools, benefiting 15,000 students in 50 provinces of Viet Nam
- Sacombank, 1st in Viet Nam to deploy Tap to Phone and NFC technologies
- Sisua Digital aims to help accelerate digital transformation in Viet Nam
- Viet Nam needs focus on quality cocoa: experts
- Japanese retailer MUJI to open flagship store in Viet Nam
- Viettel named best mobile service provider in Viet Nam
- Schaeffler expands global apprenticeship programme with pilot project in Viet Nam
- Germany’s Bavaria state seeks to expand trade ties with Việt Nam
- Việt Nam needs focus on quality cocoa: experts
- Việt Nam's insurance industry keeps thriving in H1 2019
- Top 10 culture and tourism events of the year, voted by Việt Nam News
- Việt Nam marks World Milk Day with slew of events
- Japanese retailer MUJI to open flagship store in Việt Nam
- Spain, Việt Nam face new era with stronger ties
- Việt Nam to see boom in supply of industrial property next year: Savills
Spanish company ACCIONA enters Viet Nam have 449 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.