At the seminar (Photo: VNA) The event was co-organised by the Department of Trade Promotion under Vietnam’s Ministry of Industry and Trade, and South Africa’s Department of Industry and Trade. Valentine Naidoo, a representative of South Africa’s Department of Industry and Trade , said that Vietnam has been regarded as a major and important trading partner for South African enterprises for many years. South African businesses consider the country to be a potential market to boost trade and investment ties in areas where both sides enjoy complementary advantages, he noted. Besides, Vietnam also represents an important gateway for South African goods to gain access to the Southeast Asian market. Jacobus Rreinier Grove, a representative of Rukou Beverages Company, shared that both nations have strengths in terms of agricultural production, noting that with different product structures in place, they should step up co-broader cooperation and trade exchanges, thus helping consumers enjoy increased options. With regard to processing, the African nation has the advantage of producing items made from safe, natural ingredients, which also fall in line with the latest consumer-focused trend of health. Elsewhere, Deshan Naidoo, director of Factocode Microfinish which specialises in manufacturing automobile components claimed that Vietnam is home… Read full this story
- White South African pair get 41 years in jail for the murder of black youth
- Why is the Cork suburb of Togher at the centre of South African election campaign?
- Hugh Masekela: Google Doodle honours 'father of South African jazz'
- #ResurrectionChallenge: South African pastor claims to raise man from the dead and now everyone’s doing it
- Nice Networks triumphs at the Durham, Sunderland and South Tyneside Business Awards
- SPONSORED: List Your Property on Booking.com to win a South African Adventure with Edinburgh Rugby
- Angry South Africans take to the streets ahead of elections
- Wave of public discontent as South Africans go to the polls
- Bizarre South African election campaign sees Cork city suburb get international attention
- South Africans begin voting in tough test for ruling ANC
South African businesses eye opportunities in Vietnam have 346 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.