At the event (Photo: VNA) Binh Dinh (VNA) – The Vu A Dinh Scholarship Fund and its “For beloved Hoang Sa and Truong Sa” club on October 15 granted 110 scholarships to disadvantaged students in the south-central coastal province of Binh Dinh. The scholarships, each worth 1 million VND (43 USD), were presented to 50 ethnic minority students as well as 60 children of naval soldiers and poor fishing families. Speaking at the event, Vice Director of the Binh Dinh Department of Education and Training Le Thi Dien praised the scholarships’ meaning to the country’s work to promote learning and build an education society. Former Vice President Truong My Hoa, who is also Chairwoman of the fund and head of the club, said the scholarships honour the students’ efforts in overcoming difficulties and achieving outstanding academic performances. So far this year, the fund and the club have granted 8,000 scholarships. The Vu A Dinh Scholarship Fund – named after a young ethnic liaison boy who was killed during the French resistance war – was set up in 1999 by the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union to support poor ethnic students in their study. In 2014, the fund established its… Read full this story
- Government Grants For Students - Scholarship Money!
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund Pays Students Money
- US Federal Government Grants For Students
- Scholarships For College Students
- Find Government Grants If You Are a Student - Free Scholarship Grant Money
- $49,000 in College Scholarships For Your Student
- Making Disadvantaged Students Feel Accepted in Their School
- All You Need To Know About College Grants
- The Truth About Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Finding the Best No Credit Student Loans
Scholarships granted to disadvantaged students in Binh Dinh have 278 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.