For couples, a romantic time at a private villa on a private Maldivian island amidst lush vegetation or by a lagoon can spell uber luxury. Charter a private ride to your island and enjoy your pampered stay with a panoramic view of the clear ocean.
Couples who like soft adventure can opt for a wide variety of watersports here including water scooter, water skiing, lagoon boating, para sailing, surfing and flyboarding (big hit with many strong-willed enthusiasts).
For some calmer moments, choose to understand the local Maldivian style of life with an insightful trail. Learn about fresh seasonal herbs that are locally produced or seafood in a traditional cooking session with a Maldivian chef. Check out local handicrafts, National Museum and shake a leg at the local cultural performances. It is great fun. Note: Shop for some locally-sourced home decor items, mats and bowls along with seashell jewellery.
Steal a kiss by the iconic ferris wheel
For an exceptional photography session by the iconic red and yellow Ferris wheel in Santa Monica, wait for sunset hour. This moment has indeed been etched in memory for many decades by couples who have posed here.
There’s a lot more fun that is in store here apart from the photography moment. Feel the cheerful vibe and mingle with the locals by checking out the local shops nearby. Eat a nice snack at the restaurants. There is an aquarium where you can spend hours in awe of the aquatic species.
Don’t forget to take a spin on the historic carousel. If you happen to visit here by the weekend, enrol beforehand for a leisurely and informative historical walking tour that brings the entire route to life with anecdotes and trivia about this landmark. Note: Plan to catch the twilight concerts at the beach mid-week.
Bicycle trails at UNESCO sites
Couples who like some outdoor adventure can easily enrol for exploratory bicycle trails in Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Cycling through the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park, many of the hidden highlights can come forth. You can also witness how some very old trees are being celebrated by narrating a cultural tale around it.
You can interact with monks who come to visit the temples and meditate at the quiet corners. Go ahead and pedal through the Cambodian countryside green spots outside of Siem Reap too. While watching the sunrise or sunset, take some photographs of the picturesque scenery around. Also, make it a point to witness the rustic grandeur of Ta Prohm, The Elephant Terrace and Bayon along with the ancient ruins that are such perfect locations for a couple picture. It’s also a good idea to interact with the locals and know their perspective.
Note: Pre-book your guided bicycle tour and take your camera along.
Travel, Skincare, Jewellery: Pamper Your Loved Ones With Luxury This Diwali
The festival of lights is here. It’s time to light diyas, make rangolis, indulge in delectable sweets and pamper loved ones with thoughtful gifts. Whether it’s the boss you need a present for, or a special someone, this year break the monotony of regular Diwali gifts. Add a dash of luxury, think out of the box to make sure your gift leaves an impression with. We’ve rounded up gift ideas, away from the ordinary, that are sure to delight, and win you brownie points.
- Have YOU been to Australia's most romantic beach? Dating app reveals the most popular coastal locations for lovers - and some of them might surprise you
- Redefining romance: Here is how you can enjoy scenic beauty in Jamaica
- Winter weekenders: 15 picturesque UK towns for a pre-Christmas break
- See the whole wild world with a clear conscience: Our guide to the sanctuaries where you can join animals in their natural habitats - and be sure they've been well treated
- Chaa Creek’s All-Inclusive Belize Vacation Packages For 2020 Make Visiting Belize Easy And Surprisingly Affordable
- Boris Johnson the wrecking ball! PM is let loose in a Brexit-themed JCB and smashes through a wall marked 'gridlock' as he tries to regain momentum as polls show he could face ANOTHER hung parliament
- Boris Johnson comes in like a wrecking ball! PM is let loose in a 'Get Brexit Done' JCB and smashes through a wall marked 'gridlock' as he tries to regain momentum - after polls show he could face ANOTHER hung parliament
- Best cheap hotels in Amsterdam - great if you are on a budget
- The best festive shows this Christmas
Romantic travel plans to bookmark: Charter a private ride to a Maldivian island, explore bicycle trails in Cambodia have 1045 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.