Illustrative image (Source: Yonhap) Hanoi (VNA) – The Republic of Korea (RoK) is working hard to conclude free trade talks with Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia before November when leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) meet for the ASEAN-RoK Commemorative Summit in the country. According to Yonhap news agency, Asia’s fourth-largest economy already has a free trade agreement with ASEAN, but the country is seeking to broaden economic ties with individual members through separate free trade deals amid growing protectionism. The RoK and the ASEAN member states shared the opinion that trade between the two sides should increase amid deepening trade protectionism, Joo Hyung-chul, a government adviser for economic affairs, said at a press briefing. The presidential aide said Seoul is seeking to strike respective deals with the three ASEAN nations before the summit in the southern port city of Busan. Malaysia is the RoK’s fourth-largest trading partner in Southeast Asia, with two-way trading volume reached 19.2 billion USD in 2018. The RoK has been making efforts to diversify its trading portfolio, especially amid the growing trade feud between the United States and China. The top two trading partners accounted for around 40 percent of the country’s… Read full this story
- Wealthy Affiliate - To Be a Member
- Building Relationships With Worship Team Members
- The Resisting Winter (A Novel and Parody) Part Three: "November Slush"
- Current Economic Forecast & Solutions As of November 9, 2008
- How to Vote For the President on November 4th
- Long-Term Care Insurance-Congress Declares November Long-Term Care Awareness Month
- Matt Williams - Texas Tech Team Member Gets Show On
- What Do You Think it Was Like As a Military Member in Key West During the Cuban Missile Crisis?
- A Restful Walk Concluding With Sightseeing Historical Architectures in Beijing China
- The Most Common Obstacles Most CarbonCopyPro Members Face When Getting Started
RoK strives to conclude FTA with three ASEAN members by November have 318 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.