– Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc hosted a reception in Hanoi on October 9 for a delegation of ambassadors and
who are to take their offices abroad for the 2019 – 2020 tenure.
He asked them to strive for national development with important socio-economic and diplomatic achievements, thus improving Vietnam’s stature on international arena.
The PM wished that they would show a high sense of responsibility for protecting the interest of Vietnamese citizens and promoting cooperation between Vietnam and foreign countries.
Along with combining political with economic and
to bolster all-around collaboration with foreign countries, ambassadors were urged to assist overseas Vietnamese in preserving the traditional culture while actively promoting trade and investment, and sharing foreign market information to Vietnamese enterprises.
In particular, they must promptly grasp situation in foreign countries and offer external policy consultations to the Party and State.
Deputy Foreign Minister To Quoc Dung said the ambassadors and heads of representative agencies abroad had held working sessions with ministries, agencies and localities to grasp the situation before leaving for their mission.
Diplomats also vowed to do their best to maintain internal solidarity and accomplish assigned tasks./.
- Kenya: Kabuu Named Goldenscape Trees Africa Marathon Ambassador
- Tanzania: Good News As Lending Rates Fall
- Sierra Leone: UBA Ends Savings Promo
- Ethiopia: Midroc Seeks Fast Investigation On Its Suspended Gold Mine Site
- Ethiopia: At Least 24 Killed in Two Separate Car Accidents in Amhara and Oromia Regional States
- Angola: Partnership Agreement Relaunches Tourist Activity in Angola
- Egypt: Trade Minister
- Kenya: Miheso, Makwatta Included for Stars India Trip
- Ethiopia: Town Inaugurates Model Water Supply, Waste Management Project
- Egypt Rejects EU Remarks On Human Rights Conditions