Riyadh: Prime Minister Narendra Modi said today that the “hard work and commitment” of the Indian community in Saudi Arabia have helped to strengthen the bilateral relationship between the two nations. “Nearly 2.6 million Indians have made Saudi Arabia their second home, contributing to its growth and development. Many Indians also visit the Kingdom every year for the Hajj and Umrah pilgrimage, and for business purposes,” the Prime Minister said in an interview published in the Arab News newspaper today. In a message to the Indian community in Saudi Arabia, PM Modi said India is proud of the place that “you have made for yourself in the Kingdom, and your hard work and commitment have helped to generate a lot of goodwill for the overall bilateral relationship”. He expressed confidence that the Indian community in the Kingdom will continue to remain the binding force in the bilateral ties and will further contribute to the strengthening of the historic relationship between the two countries, which are based on people-to-people contacts over several decades. The Prime Minister arrived in Riyadh on Monday night to attend the third edition of Saudi Arabia’s high-profile annual financial conference and hold bilateral talks with top leadership… Read full this story
- BTS says decision to hold concert in Saudi Arabia wasn't easy
- PM Narendra Modi releases commemorative Rs 150 coin on Mahatma Gandhi's 150th birth anniversary
- Elon Musk Says He's in Talks With Saudi Arabia to Take Tesla Private
- BTS say controversial decision to play in Saudi Arabia 'wasn't easy'
- BTS: Concert in Saudi Arabia wasn't easy
- Rafael Nadal And Novak Djokovic Look Forward To Being Pawns In Saudi Arabia's Shameless Image Rehab
- Why Narendra Modi’s double engine growth claims face first test in Maharashtra, Haryana elections
- Narendra Modi Kashmir election pledge woos Hindu nationalists and risks Muslim backlash
- Donald Trump Is Running the "Kavanaugh Defense" For Saudi Arabia's Alleged Murderers
- Crown Jewel, WWE's Return To Saudi Arabia, Had Less Propaganda But More Irony
PM Narendra Modi Says "Hard Work, Commitment" Of Indians Settled In Saudi Arabia Helped Strengthen Ties have 343 words, post on www.ndtv.com at October 29, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.