OYO LIFE, a leading housing rental solutions player, on Thursday announced that it has strengthened its footprint in the country with 40,000 plus live beds and more than 700 live buildings across nine cities.
“We have made our strong presence in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Pune, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kolkata,” Chief Executive Officer, New Real Estate Businesses, OYO, Rohit Kapoor, told reporters here.
Kapoor said in just one year of its launch, OYO LIFE has witnessed about 85 to 90 per cent occupancy (matured buildings) with 95 per cent of the residents renewing their stay and choosing it as the preferred stay option.
“OYO LIFE leases an entire building, transforms it, controls inventory and manages operations end-to-end to offer a superior co-living experience, replete with break-out zones and community gaming and interaction areas,” Kapoor explained.
Essential amenities like Wi-Fi connectivity, television, refrigerator, furnishings, AC, regular housekeeping, CCTV surveillance, power backup and round-the-clock caretaking make OYO LIFE popular, he added.Special Thursday Expiry on
10th 7th Nov
Early Closure to The Great Diwali Discount. Last Chance to get Moneycontrol PRO for a year @ Rs. 289/- only
Coupon code: DIWALI
- How to do the plank correctly to build strength and stability
- DIY enthusiast transforms her bland new-build home on a budget by shopping in Poundland, upcycling and using vinyl wrapping - and saved £3,000 on garden decking by building her own with YouTube tutorials
- The army of NHS heroes who saved Donna's life: From the driver who picked up the donor liver she'd waited two years for to the surgeon who implanted it. Here all 27 reveal their vital roles
- 50 simple ways to make your life greener
- Help, my husband won't stop building things out of pallets
- Stay, leave or have an affair? Tracey Cox reveals what to do if your partner has it all - but is hopeless in bed
- Đồng Nai plans to build, expand industrial parks
- International Women’s Day: Here Are A Few Tips For Moms To Create A Perfect Work-Life Balance
- Megan Gale reveals her $2,700 baby essentials - from organic children's skincare to upmarket strollers and 'Rolls-Royce car seats'
- Hurricane Irma Is Strengthening Before It Strikes Florida
- The invisible city: how a homeless man built a life underground
- Inside Elon Musk’s plan to build one Starship a week—and settle Mars
- From blindfold play to warm wax, ten ways to spice up your sex life
- From the PEOPLE Archive: A Life Cut Short — Inside Heath Ledger's Life and Tragic Death
- No takers for DCIL building
- 5 Things To Help Keep You and Your Bed Cool Even When It’s Too Hot to Function
- Canada military builds refugee camp for refugees from US
- Building digital economy ecosystems
- Coronavirus: Disruption to daily life could be severe, US doctors warn
- "I Was Built for the Battle": Chris Cuomo Is Fighting for His Life on CNN
Oyo LIFE strengthens footprint with 40,000 beds, 700 buildings have 487 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.