Hanoi (VNA) – Western area was the major supplier of condominium projects in the capital city of Hanoi, accounting for 77 percent of the total new units in the third quarter, said CBRE Vietnam, a provider of commercial real estate services, at a meeting in Hanoi on October 9.
According to Nguyen Hoai An, Director – Professional Services at CBRE Vietnam , the Hanoi residential market shows a clear trend of decentralisation with new projects in Thanh Tri and Hoai Duc districts, sparked by well-developed infrastructure in the localities.
During July-September, there were nearly 6,100 apartments put up for sale from 18 projects across the city, sliding 33 percent from the previous quarter. In total, around 26,800 units were launched in the first nine months of this year, a year-on-year surge of 37 percent.
In terms of sales performance, 4,800 units were sold in Q3, down 32 percent quarter-to-quarter.
Although there has been a decrease in the number of units sold in this quarter, the ratio of this group to launched volume was the same as previous quarters, An said, adding this means the market still remains stable.
CBRE experts believe that the Hanoi real estate market will welcome a plentiful supply from large-scale projects in Q4 and in the coming years. Notable projects are BRG & Sumitomo Smart City in Dong Anh district and Gamuda Lakes in Hoang Mai district.
Regarding the retail market, Aeon Mall Ha Dong and FLC Twin Towers, which will become operational in the end of this year, are expected to add over 88,000 square metres to the total retail space. With new designs and diversification in industries, the shopping malls are expected to bring more benefits to retailers who are seeking opportunities outside the CBD areas.
However, CBRE experts said the distribution of large shopping malls around the city will create real challenges as there is no concentrated area for shopping in the city./.
- Scientists launch global scheme to boost rice yields while reducing damage to environment
- Interview: En Masse MMO Meets Western Challenges
- Black Desert Online Interview: Project Manager Talks Future Content, Balancing and Much More
- Dark Souls 3 Japanese Launch Trailer: Praise the Sun
- AGDC: Building , EA's First Free To Play Game
- When It Rains, It Pours: [email protected] Powers Advanced Agronomy Research
- SDSC Announces Scalable, High-performance Data Storage Cloud
- Inside the world of professional PC builders
- The VG247 Very Serious Game Awards 2015
- DmC interview: Capcom ‘had a lot to prove’
- Interview: EA Korea Studio Head Talks Transitions, Challenges
- The history of the first person shooter
- Interview: And How Social Games Influence MMOs
- Exclusive: Behind The Scenes Of Square Enix's
- Final Fantasy XIV Reboot: a Look Into the Future
- Akash: Path of the Five Interview — Truant Pixel Talks The State of Otome, Being an Indie and Nintendo Switch
- Q&A: Nexon's Daniel Kim On Indie Dev Initiatives, Evolving Online Platforms
- MAC BLOG SAFARI Mac Bloggers Muse on Microsoft, Cringe at Karl, Prep to Fall Out of Love
- 23andMe presents top 10 most interesting genetic findings of 2010
- Interview – “The biggest year in our company’s history,” by Bethesda’s Pete Hines
Most of Hanoi’s condo projects launched in western area: CBRE have 511 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.