Get a glimpse of powerful breathing techniques for stress management that have touched the lives of over 300 million around the world via the Happiness Program !
RSVP at: http://tiny.cc/StressFreeTuesday (only 10 seats available)
We will learn breathing-techniques, experience guided meditation, learn about different sources of energy and the tendencies of our minds – all of which will dissolve your stress and leave you with a smile!
We will explore the elegant Mind-Breath-Body connection, and how we can consciously use our breath and mindfulness to
– to manage our emotions
– release stress and bring clarity to the mind
– live in the present moment
– live a healthier and happier life
We will also share details on the Art of Living, Happiness Program, a powerful self-care practice with significant health and mental health benefits.
Participation is limited to 10 people.
Leading Publications & Experts on How The Art of Living is Changing Lives http://bit.ly/media_about_us
- Meet your neighbors. These 3 monks moved to a modest N.J. house to help us de-stress.
- How this Sundance film seeks to 'fuel outrage' about how people with mental illness are treated
- 'Leaving Neverland': Devastating documentary breaks Michael Jackson's spell
Millions find relief to their life stress with a simple practice have 194 words, post on patch.com at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.