Financial Markets Loans for BOT projects may turn bad: SBV governor The Saigon Times Daily Monday, Oct 21, 2019,18:07 (GMT+7) Loans for BOT projects may turn bad: SBV governorThe Saigon Times Daily A teller of a bank in HCMC counts Vietnamese banknotes on a cash counter. SBV Governor Le Minh Hung has warned that loans for BOT and BT projects are likely to turn bad – PHOTO: THANH HOA HCMC – The governor of the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) has expressed concern over the huge outstanding loans for build-operate-transfer (BOT) and build-operate (BT) infrastructure projects, noting that the loans may turn bad if no new government policies are adopted to back these projects. Le Minh Hung raised the issue at the eighth sitting of the 14th National Assembly (NA), which opened today, October 21, Thanh Nien newspaper reported. Hung explained that some VND53 trillion had been loaned to BT and BOT projects. In the year to September, bank loans for BT and BOT traffic infrastructure projects edged up 1.85% against the end of 2018, making up 1.4% of the total outstanding loans. He pointed out that many BOT and BT projects had been completed and opened to traffic, but their commercial value fell… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson’s fiancée Carrie Symonds says Sir David Attenborough’s show warning of mass extinction of wildlife left her in TEARS – as she pleads: ‘Everyone should watch this, it’s time to act’
- Bundesliga transfer blog: Cordoba linked with Hertha move
- Kangana Ranaut Leaves Mumbai With A Heavy Heart; Says 'My Analogy About PoK Was Bang On'
- Rumour Has It: Real Madrid to make Mbappe move in 2021 as PSG star eyes exit
- US wildfires: The desperate fight to save his family ends in tragedy
- From Demi Lovato and Marshmello to Usher & More: What's Your Favorite New Music Release? Vote!
- Guam boy, 10, dies as Covid outbreak threatens country's health system
- Fires raise fight over climate change before Trump’s visit
- Smoke chokes US West Coast as wildfire deaths keep climbing
- ‘Violation’ Review: Disturbing Rape-Revenge Thriller Subverts Genre Trappings
Loans for BOT projects may turn bad: SBV governor have 353 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.