|Wire and Tube Southeast Asia will offer innovations to improve productivity and services across a great variety of markets|
Wire and Tube Southeast Asia are biennial events held at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Thailand.
Supported by prominent industry partners and numerous industry organisations, the specialist trade fairs with visitor profile including manufacturers, suppliers, and buyers from the wire, tube, iron and steel, automotive, chemical, building and construction, energy and electrical industries, will be augmented by a series of industry-focused conferences and seminars by industry experts.
These include training courses by the TumCivil.com Engfanatic Club, covering topics on the calculation and design of warehouse and house, structural analysis, as well as a Behaviour Based Safety (BBS) seminar by the Technology Promotion Association (Thailand-Japan). Participating exhibitors will also conduct a series of technical presentations across the three-day exhibition.
Over the years, cities all over Southeast Asia are on a growth trajectory, as industry projections indicate about 100 million people in the ASEAN are expected to migrate from the countryside to cities from now through to 2030. From an economic standpoint – urbanisation which generally brings about improved productivity, better incomes, education, healthcare, and transport also comes with its own set of challenges.
Hence the need for “smart cities”, where information and communications technologies are integrated to improve operations across traffic flows, public transportation, energy and water usage, and even healthcare services.
Against these robust industry prospects which will see Southeast Asian nations spend an estimated $323 billion on infrastructure development, Wire and Tube Southeast Asia 2019’s timely staging will provide a mutually beneficial platform for exhibitors and visitors to share best practices and shape partnerships that will inspire cross-border expansion, establish their corporate presence, and discover business prospects in the global arena.
- Vietnam has lowest low birth weight rate in Southeast Asia & Oceania
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) (On-Demand RPO And End-To-End RPO) Market 2020 -Southeast Asia
- Network Marketing in East Asia and Southeast Asia – Usana Operations in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Mal
- HR Software – Stay Ahead With The Latest Innovations In Human Resources
- The latest innovations of online poker: Hand History Converter
- Traditional Wedding Costume in Southeast Asia
- Insurance Fraud Investigations: Latest Innovations Add Sheen To Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Travel Asia
- An Overview of Asia
- Asia Cruise - Expert Guide