HCM City (VNA) – Vietnam is an attractive destination for many Korean businesses , Choi Gangsun, Director of Gyeonggi high-tech park, said at a trade promotion workshop held in Ho Chi Minh City on October 3.
Choi said Vietnam has enjoyed high and stable economic growth for many years and the country boasts a young and dynamic population.
Cultural similarities between Vietnam and the Republic of Korea will make the bilateral cooperation much easier, he added.
Furthermore, the demand for information and technology products of Vietnam will increase, and this is the area that young Korean businesses want to promote collaboration in the coming time, according to Choi.
Chairman of Pacific Group Le Ngoc Anh Minh said trade promotion workshops between Vietnam and the RoK in the recent time have proved effective.
Through the sharing of information, many businesses could seek partners and establish long-term business ties, he added.
Minh said the RoK has strengths in technology and renewable energy, adding that his company is negotiating with Korean partners about bilateral cooperation and implementation of wind power projects in Vietnam./.
- PM lauds RoK firms’ plan to expand operation in Vietnam
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 16/11
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 22/11
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 7/12
- Bidding race for Big C unit a stress test for Vietnam's retailers
- Ben Tre to host third coconut festival
- Green technology becomes focus of firms to secure a place in Vietnam’s energy future
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 11/11
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 18/11
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 29/3
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 11/9
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/11
- US to step past EU as Vietnam’s top market for footwear
- PM lauds RoK firms’ plan to expand operations in Vietnam
- RoK – biggest investor in Binh Phuoc
- Firms eager to buy into Vietnam’s M&A market
- Vietnam’s food companies attract more foreign investors
- FDI giants
- Social News 13/11
- Social News 26/7
Korean firms seek business opportunities in Vietnam have 300 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.