A resort in Phu Quoc Island (Photo: VNA) Kien Giang (VNA) – The Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang is appealing for investment in key tourism regions including Ha Tien-Kien Luong, Rach Gia-Kien Hai and U Minh Thuong, which link Phu Quoc Island and the Mekong Delta. The locality is also focusing on building and developing a system of unique and high-quality tourism products and services encompassing eco-tourism, sea and island tourism, and cultural tourism. Local authorities have called on businesses to cooperate in training human resources to realise the goal of having 20,000-25,000 tourism workers by 2020. The province is studying the development of international tours by coordinating with airlines to promote the launch of direct and charter flights for tourists. It also continues to operate a sea route between Phu Quoc and Cambodia, Thailand and Malaysia as well as a cross-border land route connecting the southernmost province of Ca Mau with Cambodia and southern Thailand. The local tourism sector will focus on traditional markets such as China, the Republic of Korea, Japan and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), as well as potential markets sending tourists with high spending and long stay like Australia, West Europe and… Read full this story
- Putin 'eyes land grab in key Arctic region' as grapple with China and US ramps up
- HCM City invites investment into waste-to-energy technology
- Gwadar - Is it Still an Ideal Real Estate Investment?
- Investing in Multifamily Income Property - Focusing on the Fundamentals
- PM exhorts Kiên Giang Province to capitalise on resources to become innovative, wealthy
- Regions to Invest in Turkey
- Turkish Tourism Fueling Buy-to-Let Markets
- Emerging Market Property Investing
- Overseas Investment Increases the Demand For Property in Turkey
- Insider Tips to Increase Your Number of Real Estate Investments
Kien Giang invites investment in key tourism regions have 304 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.