Irish alternative rock band Kodaline (Photo courtesy of the band) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Irish alternative rock band Kodaline will debut in Hanoi at the Monsoon Music Festival on November 1. The band are from Dublin and feature lead singer and guitarist Steve Garrigan, guitarist and keyboard Mark Prendergast, drummer Vincent May and bassist Jason Boland. The band was established in 2012, although Garrigan and Prendergast had known each other and worked together since 2005. They reach immediate success with their first EP All I Want which has clocked up over 46 million views on Youtube. Their 2013 debut album Perfect World established them as a highly emotional rock band. The follow-up, 2015’s Coming Up For Air, gave them their second Irish number one, with constant touring confirming their status as a growing force around the world. After five years and two albums (both number 1 in their native Ireland), the band decided to take some time off. They will return this year with their third album, and are quietly confident it is the best they have produced so far. “They have a huge following in Ireland,” said Irish Ambassador John McCullagh. “All three of their albums reached number one. … Read full this story
- How music festivals are surviving coronavirus cancellations
- Miley Cyrus rocks high-end bondage look as she joins Billie Eilish and Maren Morris at iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas
- Face of the man wanted for sexual assault at music festival
- Thailand takes live music festival to Zoom amid virus outbreak
- Amber Heard admits taking MDMA and magic mushrooms at Coachella music festival but denies being hooked on 'cocaine and liquor' - despite nurse's note detailing her addiction
- Drive-in concerts have replaced summer music festivals in the COVID-19 era. Here's what it's like to attend one
- ‘The Go-Go’s’ Gives ’80s New Wave Band a Proper Music Doc (Finally)
- Which 2020 iHeartRadio Music Festival Headliner Are You Most Excited For? Vote!
- Salzburg music festival might have the solution to safe, live performance amid coronavirus pandemic
- Benidorm party nights loved by Brits are BACK with music festivals lined up throughout July after coronavirus ban
Irish band to open Monsoon Music Festival in Hanoi have 361 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.