Indonesia is rawing up strategic steps to speed up transformation toward the Fourth Industrial Revolution in the manufacturing sector. (Photo: indonesia-investments.com) Jakarta (VNA) – The Indonesian Industry Ministry is drawing up strategic steps to speed up transformation toward the Fourth Industrial Revolution in the manufacturing sector, Antara News reported. According to head of Industrial Research and Development (BPPI) at the Industry Ministry Ngakan Timur, the steps entail driving productivity, increasing competitive edge of export products, and strengthening manufacturing structures. He said the Indonesian government should create a favourable investment climate, develop resources, drive potential economic sectors, and keep macroeconomic conditions stable. Besides, ministries and sectors should enhance cooperation with competent stakeholders. Food and beverage, textile and garment, chemical, automotive, and electronic industries are among the priority sectors in the first phase of the transformation in accordance with the roadmap for “Making Indonesia 4.0”. The Industry Ministry has assessed the level of preparedness on the part of several industrial sectors to drive transformation in pursuit of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. “We call the indicator to assess Indonesia’s level of industry readiness in implementing Industry 4.0 as Industry 4.0 Readiness Index (INDI 4.0). The objective is to see the level of preparedness of… Read full this story
- The fourth industrial revolution in agriculture
- Three banks that will thrive in the fourth industrial revolution
- Jokowi, Phuc discuss fourth industrial revolution
- Assurance in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Jake Berry: The North could be at the heart of Britain’s ‘fourth industrial revolution’
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution Will Rock Our Worlds, But At What Cost?
- Social Ministry, dniks build entrepreneurship based on industrial revolution 4.0
- Labour relations in FDI firms amid industrial revolution discussed
- Pakistan lagging behind in embracing 4th industrial revolution
- Vietnam identifies opportunities, challenges of Industrial Revolution 4.0
Indonesian builds measures to accelerate Fourth Industrial Revolution have 304 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.