The company had posted a net profit of Rs 3,247 crore for the corresponding quarter ended September 2018.
IOC’s revenue from operations declined 13 per cent to Rs 1,32,376 crore during the September quarter.
The fuel retailer’s gross refining margin dropped to $2.96 per barrel for the first six months (April-September) of 2019, as compared to $8.45 per barrel posted in the corresponding period a year ago.Its refinery throughput declined marginally to 17.53 million tonnes (MT) in the second quarter of the current financial year from 17.81 MT posted in the corresponding quarter a year ago.
Domestic sales in the second quarter increased marginally to 20.17 MT, as compared to 19.82 MT posted in the corresponding quarter last fiscal.
- MRPL fourth quarter net profit drops 41% to Rs 319 crore
- Indian Bank Q1 results: Net profit up marginally at Rs 369 crore
- UPDATE 1-Russia's VTB says quarterly net profit down 93%, could slash dividends
- Russia's VTB says quarterly net profit down 93%, could slash dividends
- IEX posts 8.3 pc jump in net profit at Rs 43 cr for June quarter
- PTC India June quarter net profit up 7 per cent to Rs 100 crore
Indian Oil second quarter net profit down 83% to Rs 563 crore have 214 words, post on energy.economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.