Food ICHAM introduces Italian olive oil in HCMC By My Huyen Monday, Oct 14, 2019,12:21 (GMT+7) ICHAM introduces Italian olive oil in HCMCBy My Huyen Italian olive oil is introduced in the event – PHOTO: ICHAM HCMC – The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (ICHAM) organized the “True Italian Taste – Olive Oil” event last week to promote the Italian knowledge as well as the European country’s genuine products to HCMC. “Authentic Italian olive oil, with some drops of it able make your dish taste different” was the introduction of the genuine Italian products in the event. Olive oil is among the most versatile ingredients used in Italy. It is used in the dressing of almost every dish, especially some traditional recipes. President of ICHAM Michele D’Ercole spoke at the event that “True Italian Taste – Olive Oil” has been presented in 23 countries worldwide including Vietnam to provide broader knowledge to identify genuine Italian products. More than 40 master classes and 165 Italian food educational events were held globally between 2016 and 2018 and there are more to come from 2019 to 2020. Italian Consul General in Vietnam Dante Brandi said that in Vietnam, the project will focus on two main subjects…. Read full this story
- Auburn University Researchers Looking at Beneficial Effects of Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Early Onset Alzheimer’s Disease
- The rise of olive oil from Tunisia
- Pre-9pm junk food ad ban ‘could stop olive oil ads during Countdown’
- Hundreds of pension investors face huge tax bills after 'olive oil scam'
- What’s the best oil for different sauté needs?
- Red-Sauce Italian Cooking Finds a Future at Don Angie
- It's not flashy or splashy, but Roseville's Ciao excels at cooking classic Italian
- TAP consortium to continue to closely work with Italian gov’t
- We reveal the best fake tan removal tips and tricks – from baby oil to lemon juice
- Azerbaijani oil prices vary on June 11
ICHAM introduces Italian olive oil in HCMC have 324 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.