Phu Tho (VNA)
– The “I love my Motherland” journey was launched in the northern province of Phu Tho on October 6 as part of the activities to celebrate the 63rd anniversary of the Vietnam Youth Federation (October 15).
At the launching ceremony, delegates offered incense in commemoration of
, and laid a wreath in tribute to President Ho Chi Minh.
Afterwards, more than 1,000 youths participated in a special flag salute ceremony and a torch parade.
The journey will take place in all cities and provinces nationwide with a wide range of activities such as learning about historical and cultural relic sites, and hosting youth forums and art exchanges.
The next destinations will be Ca Mau, Ho Chi Minh City, Khanh Hoa, Kon Tum, Da Nang, Nghe An, Dien Bien and Ha Giang.
The review ceremony is scheduled to take place in Hanoi on December 10 ahead of the eighth national congress of the Vietnam Youth Federation, the 2019-2024 tenure./.
- 'Love Island' For Dummies: A Beginner's Guide To Recoupling, Getting Mugged Off And Everything In Between
- First ever Isabel Audio Bible App launched
- First Love Island hunk revealed as hot model and Instagram star
- Training workshop on Mekong Delta Plan takes place in Can Tho
- Plant a tree, save the planet with Phu Kradueng Go Green activity
- National consensus a must for new provinces: PM
- Demanding new province not a crime, says Sattar
- PM urges provinces to emulate high standard of education of federal government
- Journey of ongoing development in Punjab will be taken to KP: Shahbaz
- Dignitaries grace Sotayo’s product launch