Here’s what’s happening in the world of television for Sunday, October 6. All times are Eastern.
Succession (HBO, 9 p.m): Here’s the thing. This is the busiest TV day in a long, long time. Tonight, Rami Malek and Mr. Robot return for one last season, and The Walking Dead continues its 10-season shamble through your living room. Supergirl drops in with a brand-new look, Batwoman rolls into Gotham and the Arrowverse, and if we’re lucky, we’re due for another rendition of “Misbehavin’” on The Righteous Gemstones. And that’s a far from complete list. How do you choose when there’s just so, so much television?
Well, you watch the trailer below, and realize Succession is confirming, once and for all, the spelling of “Wambsgans.”
That’s as good a reason as any. Besides, this looks like a most eventful episode, and it’s also the penultimate hour of the season, so while it probably doesn’t include another rap, it’s definitely an episode we’re not going to miss. Like Dundee, Randall Colburn’s recap will soon be in the motherfucking house.
Regular coverage (we weren’t kidding)
Batwoman (The CW, 8 p.m.): series premiere The Simpsons (Fox, 8 p.m.) The Affair (Showtime, 9 p.m.) Bob’s Burgers (Fox, 9 p.m.) Supergirl (The CW, 9 p.m.): fifth-season premiere The Righteous Gemstones (HBO, 10 p.m) On Becoming A God In Central Florida (Showtime, 10 p.m) Mr. Robot (USA, 10 p.m.): fourth-season premiere The Walking Dead (AMC, 10 p.m.): 10th-season premiere
Kids Say The Darndest Things (ABC, 8 p.m., series premiere): If you’re looking for an opportunity for more Tiffany Haddish in your life, ABC has a somewhat unexpected opportunity for just that.
- Rosie Perez was so nervous to work with Alex Trebek on White Men Can't Jump that her speech impediment flared up but he came to her rescue
- 'I had a hot flush at 4am!' I'm A Celebrity's AJ Pritchard reveals the castle was HEATED at night... as he jokes it was so hot that he slept NAKED
- The Voice: Kelly Clarkson openly weeps after Desz performs debut single Holy Ground on season finale
- Dear racists: Britain's Got Black Talent too, you know
- BAFTA TV nominations 2019 announced: Killing Eve and A Very English Scandal sweep the board as Ant and Dec bag two nods after a tumultuous year
- 'I'm a respectable man': Jamie O'Hara dismisses claims he had sex with Bianca Gascoigne in CBB...as he admits he 'respects' that she has to confront her boyfriend CJ Meeks
- 'I said you've got a lovely kitchen and you're alright too!' Ranvir Singh reveals the flirty text she sent Giovanni Pernice after THAT cheeky comment on Lorraine
- 'Trying to keep that wedding body on vacay': Selling Sunset's Heather Rae Young poses in her bikini as she drinks champagne on holiday in Mexico
- Fear The Walking Dead: Dwight and Al bond during scavenger mission that ends with surprise reunion
- RHONY's Leah McSweeney reveals she got a breast lift and augmentation for Christmas on Instagram: 'I can't wait to show off the new and improved girls'
- '6 months carrying you': Helen Flanagan cradles her growing baby bump in sweet snaps... after admitting third pregnancy is 'a lot different'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair safely recreate THAT infamously steamy Cruel Intentions kiss with COVID-19 precautions as they lead honorees at MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Barbara Windsor tribute will push EastEnders to a later time as BBC will air her 2017 biopic and final TV appearance in its slot
- 11 Products That Delighted Us Last Week: From CD Players to Cheese Grottos
- In a SSSPIN! Family find royal python inside their tumble dryer in Merseyside and it's a total mystery how it got there
- 'I gave everything to Our Girl': Michelle Keegan talks about her self doubt in her acting career and working on her own TV projects in lockdown
- Supermodel Megan Gale will return to TV as the host of Australia's Best House in 2021 - five years after fronting Australia's Next Top Model
- Victoria Wood's family unearth unseen snaps from As Seen On TV with Julie Walters
- Kylie Jenner invites fans inside her SECOND mansion that she has turned into a white winter wonderland for Christmas: 'My favorite time of year'
- She got it from her papa! Karl Stefanovic shares super cute picture of baby Harper May as he reveals the trait she inherited off him
Holy crap, Sunday, that’s a lot of TV you’ve got there have 727 words, post on tv.avclub.com at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.