The fourth dollar billionaire of Vietnam, Tran Ba Duong, will become the developer of a huge real estate project in Myanmar instead of Doan Nguyen Duc, chair of Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group, who is now focusing on agricultural production. The resolution of the Board of Management of Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group (HAG) released recently shows the decision to transfer 196 million shares, which account for 47.9 percent of charter capital of Hoang Anh Housing Development and Construction JSC, or HAGL Land (HAN) to Dai Quang Minh Real Estate. Hoang Anh Myanmar complex Hoang Anh Gia Lai has completed the transfer of all the remaining shares in the real estate development division as he had planned, even though real estate brought him great success in the past. Prior to that, when releasing the 2018 annual report, Duc stated he would completely withdraw from the real estate sector this year. This is part of his strategy on selling assets to improve the liquidity of Duc’s company. Thanh Lich Hoang Anh Gia Lai Agrico continues selling subsidiary Hoang Anh Gia Lai Agricultural JSC announced the resolution of its Board of Directors to transfer its entire 99.875 per cent in Dong Penh… Read full this story
- Once prized and profitable, beachfront real estate can now be a losing proposition
- Top D-FW commercial real estate deals for the week of July 30
- Dallas County real estate up for grabs with planned sales
- Top D-FW commercial real estate deals for the week of August 13
- Top D-FW commercial real estate deals for the week of Aug. 20
- How can a T. rex sell a house? A Mansfield real-estate agent found a way and it's a viral sensation
- Houston real estate developer lands at McKinney airport with property buy
- Top commercial real estate deals for the week of Aug. 6
- America’s Real Estate System Pushes Rents Up And People Out. There's Another Way.
- From Racial Animus to Real Estate: Tomi Lahren on the American Money Tour
Hoang Anh Gia Lai gives up real estate dream have 341 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.