Ho Chi Minh City will organise a bidding this year to select investors to develop Metro Line No.5–phase II under the public-private partnerships (PPP) model. Illustration image Accordingly, the investors will conduct a survey and build the construction plan for Metro Line No.5–phase II. Previously, the city issued plans to organise the bidding in March this year, which failed as the authorities had not approved the project’s feasibility report yet. Ho Chi Minh City plans to build a total of eight metro lines, one tramway line, and two monorail lines, but currently only Metro Line No.1 between Ben Thanh and Suoi Tien is under construction and is scheduled for completion in 2020. In January 2018, during a working session with the Ho Chi Minh People’s Committee, Jose Kaiser Moreiras, general director for International Trade and Investment Department under the Spanish Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness (MEIC), pledged to provide financial assistance worth $335.2 million for Ho Chi Minh City to develop Metro Line No.5. Jose Kaiser Moreiras stressed that Spain has experience in technology application, construction design, transport infrastructure development, and relevant consultancy. However, no more information about the proposal has been published. Metro Line No.5 has total investment… Read full this story
- Probe into near miss on Metro line finds lack of 'effective safe system of work'
- Transport Ministry estimates that the Drumul Taberei metro line will be ready next year
- Joe Bryan: Bristol City accept bids from Aston Villa and Middlesbrough
- Three bidders short-listed for metro Line 4, Giorgos Lialios
- Work starts to upgrade signalling and tracks on Metro line between South Shields and Chichester
- Romanian PM’s control body to investigate payment for Drumul Taberei metro line
- Stoyan Bratoev, Sofia Metropolitan: The third metro line is transport of a new generation for over 500,000 passengers a day
- Minsk metro Line 3 construction in full swing
- Warsaw presidential candidate promises 3 new Metro lines for capital
- Hull City launch bid to sign Aston Villa defender Tommy Elphick
Ho Chi Minh City to organise bid for Metro Line No.5 phase II have 338 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 6, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.