Cheap Chinese aluminum products trouble the Vietnamese producers. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) has decided to officially impose the highest rate of anti-dumping duties on aluminium products originating from 16 Chinese producers. Accordingly, six Chinese aluminium exporters will face the highest rate of 35.58 percent, eight others will face rates of between 18.16 and 35.39 percent, and the remaining two will be imposed tax with a rate of less than 10 percent. The products are used to make aluminium doors, wattle walls, storage cabinets and interior and exterior decorations, as well as in construction. In addition, they are also used to make industrial machines and structures. In January, the MoIT conducted an investigation into aluminium imports from China according to regulations from the World Trade Organisation and Foreign Trade Management Law, as well as losses to domestic manufacturers. It found that Chinese aluminium was dumped at a margin of 2.49 percent to 35.58 percent. In some cases, prices of Chinese products were much lower than the production cost of the product in Vietnam. As a result, the domestic aluminium industry has suffered in recent years, causing losses to many businesses and forcing employees to quit their jobs. On June 5,… Read full this story
- U.S. Tax Rates? Not Competitive, But California's Are Worse
- Beijing Angry with EU Anti-Dumping Investigation
- Supporters of Online Sales Tax Say It's Good for Consumers
- Soda tax increases shock consumers… you mean it makes soda cost MORE now?
- Top French Court Upholds 75% Tax While Footballers Eye Exit
- 13 Dramatic Year End Tax Strategies For 2013
- Online Sales Tax Effort Gains Momentum
- U.S. House Considers Alternatives to Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Will Online Sales Tax Bill Spur or Stifle Competition?
- California Reduces Gas Taxes
Highest anti-dumping tax rate imposed on Chinese aluminium products have 300 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.