According to Deputy Director of the HCMC Department of Transport Bui Hoa An, in this visit, his department discussed with Singaporean businesses, including Grab and ST Engineering, as to smart city development. Following that was a collaboration agreement signing ceremony with Grab Co. Ltd. Regarding managing and growing public transport in HCMC via the pilot of public electric motorbikes, the integration between Grabbike and regular buses, and the development of mini-buses. After the visit, this department has already contacted both Indonesia and Singapore to provide information for further research in the aspect of public transport development and private vehicle management in HCMC to serve the project of transforming the city into a smart city. Other delegates who took part in the visit also present their reports. The Vietnam National University – HCMC had a talk with Indonesia University and Singapore National University about the experience exchange program for human resources training on healthcare, information technology, and startup fields. Deputy Director of the Vietnam National University – HCMC Vu hai Quan stated that his organization plans to construct a similar model to the operation one of Block 71 Center (under Singapore National University) in order to serve technological incubation centers and… Read full this story
- Riding the 28 bus — the line that connects Boston’s neighborhoods. Or should.
- Chinese electric bus maker BYD expands in Latin America
- Self-driving electric bus propels Swiss town into the future
- Shoreham air crash pilot, 54, is found NOT guilty of manslaughter
- EAA Seaplane Base offers haven to pilots along Lake Winnebago
- 'Motorbike crash left me unable to orgasm and it took 10 years to find cure'
- Duarte becomes first city in Southern California with an all-electric bus fleet
- From a roar to a whirr -- MotoGP goes electric
- Captured Indian pilot is set to receive a hero's welcome
- RAF pilots have killed or injured 4,315 Islamic State fighters
HCMC to pilot public electric motorbike, bus link to Grabbike have 318 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.