Vice Chairman of the HCM City People’s Committee Vo Van Hoan (L) presents a gift to Undersecretary of the UAE Ministry of Economy Abdullah Al Saleh at the meeting on October 17 (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – Vice Chairman of the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee Vo Van Hoan expressed his city’s wish to boost economic links with UAE localities while receiving Undersecretary of the UAE Ministry of Economy Abdullah Al Saleh on October 17. Highlighting the progress in Vietnam-UAE relations, the host official said HCM City is an economic, cultural, educational and scientific – technological hub in southern Vietnam, and also the core of the southern key economic region. It also boasts a favourable location for air, rail, road and sea transportation, which is conducive to economic and trade partnerships. Therefore, the city is ready to cooperate with other countries for common development, he noted. Hoan said leaders of HCM City have made working visits to the UAE, a navigation and aviation hub of the world and also a leading economy in the Arabian region, and realised that both sides hold huge cooperation potential. HCM City wishes to develop ties with localities of the UAE, particularly in… Read full this story
- HCM City seeks Japan’s investment for smart city projects
- HCM City works with Singaporean group to build smart city
- EVFTA to help Vietnam, Czech Republic boost economic ties
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City expectations lowered
- Gretna falls in state semis to South Sioux City
- ITG Spotlight: South Sioux City vs Gretna
- The Sinking City is like L.A. Noire written by H.P. Lovecraft
- Cities in Motion Impressions
- Motor City Online Preview
- Foie gras WILL be cut from New York City menus by 2022 - but outraged farmers are already mounting a court challenge as restaurateurs say 'the beauty of America is that we can choose to eat what we want'
HCM City expects stronger economic ties with UAE have 325 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.