GIC/AHK: Stable, transparent and reliable legal framework needed Marko Walde, Chief Representative, Delegation of German Industry and Commerce Vietnam (GIC/AHK).Photo: GIC/AHK We perceive the business and investment environment consisting of economic and non-economic factors and the results could be an increase in economic output and thereby economic growth. If we look at the economic results of Hanoi, we would say that 2019 will be a successful year of Hanoi with a number of positive developments and perspectives. Hanoi expects 7.4 – 7.6% economic growth for 2019 and according to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, this city attracted more than US$5.3 billion in foreign direct investment projects in the first half of 2019, establishing itself as the country’s top FDI destination this year. Hanoi encourages and promotes innovation and start-ups as well as shows its commitment to become a smart city by implementing green and clean energy as well as applying IT and high technology, as a project of smart city in the north of Hanoi which was kicked off lately is an example for the engagement of Hanoi. At the moment, there are 71 German FDI projects in Hanoi with the total investment of US$113 million. We have… Read full this story
- Companies now factoring climate change into business models
- Maine Voices: In the face of climate change, workers need access to intertidal property
- Some qualifications necessary to conduct businesses in other states
- Wall Street Legend Issues Urgent Alert: 'Invest in These Companies Now'
- Rice Business Plan Competition awards total of $2.9 million to student startups
- Foreign investment in Cuba might be at risk if U.S. allows lawsuits over confiscated property
- Here’s How the Green New Deal Resolution Could Shake Up Democrats’ Foreign Policy Debate
- Investing: Cash in on the future
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump distortions on the wall, steel, climate
- Investors’ concerns over climate change affect boardroom decisions
Hanoi’s investment climate in the eyes of foreign businesses have 320 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.