Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (C) attends at the groundbreaking ceremony of the first smart city project in Hanoi. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – A groundbreaking ceremony was held for the first smart city project in Hanoi, the largest of its kind nationwide, in the capital’s suburban Dong Anh district on October 6, with the participation of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. The project worth nearly 4.2 billion USD is invested in by Vietnam’s BRG Group and Japan’s Sumitomo Group, and covers 272 hectares. It is based on the smart urban planning scheme of Nhat Tan-Noi Bai axis which is over 11km long, and divided into five phases which are expected to be fully completed by 2028. The highlight of this project will be a 108-storey financial tower. Investors have the ambition of turning this place into a financial centre of Vietnam and Southeast Asia as a whole. A multifunctional smart monitoring and warning system will be installed to keep track of the quality air and water, the weather, and natural disaster risks as well as security and safety. A management system of smart buildings and renewable energy technology will be prioritised to optimise energy supply and storage. The implementation… Read full this story
- Smart City in Malta Expected to Help Tourism
- Best Cities for Technology Jobs - 7 High-Tech Cities
- Why Is Paris Considered One Of The Most Romantic Cities In The World?
- Explore a Whole New World of Tea By Experiencing a Tea Ceremony
- Jumping on the Brandwagon - How to Give Your City a Motto Makeover in 10 Easy Steps
- Park City Real Estate, Buying a Second Home
- Adjudicated Music Festivals in Orlando, Washington DC and New York City
- The Olympic Games - Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Taps; Piping Military Honors: A Ceremonial Guide for Highland Bagpipers
- Mega Projects in Baluchistan, Pakistan
Groundbreaking ceremony for first smart city project in Hanoi have 313 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.