There is “great respect” between the United States and North Korea, President Donald Trump said Monday, predicting “lots of good things” despite recent missile launches by Pyongyang. US President Donald Trump’s bilateral talks with Japanese PM Shinzo Abe are expected to focus on trade, North Korea, military issues and other diplomatic crises AFP/Eugene Hoshiko TOKYO: There is “great respect” between the United States and North Korea, President Donald Trump said Monday (May 27), predicting “lots of good things” despite recent missile launches by Pyongyang. “I personally think that lots of good things will come with North Korea, I feel that. I may be right, I may be wrong, but I feel that,” Trump said at the start of bilateral talks with Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Tokyo. “We’ve come a long way,” the US leader added. “There’s a good respect built, maybe a great respect built between certainly the United States and North Korea.” The comments come despite short-range missile launches by Pyongyang in May that Trump’s own National Security Advisor John Bolton said over the weekend were in violation of UN Security Council resolutions. Trump appeared to dispute Bolton’s assessment in a tweet on Sunday, in which he… Read full this story
- Everything That Happened at the Trump-Kim Meeting
- Exclusive—Trump Reinforcement on the Way from Tennessee: Bill Hagerty’s Senate Race Highlights President’s Takeover of GOP
- Trump and Kim Stir Confusion About What They Actually Agreed To
- House Republicans Working to Give Trump His Military Parade
- Trump’s North Korean Propaganda Reveals His Contempt for Democracy
- All the cringeworthy times Donald Trump made absolutely no sense on Twitter
- Trump Takes Aim At John Kelly: ‘Like So May X’s, He Misses The Action’
- UN speech: Trump says 'Rocket Man' Kim Jong Un on 'suicide mission,' in broadside at 'rogue regimes'
- Trump on the campaign trail in India
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Lena Headey Slams Donald Trump Following 'Parasite' Comments With NSFW Rant
"Great respect" between US and North Korea: Trump have 345 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.