HÀ NỘI – A series of educational events organised by creative, media and technology organisations, galleries and co-working spaces will be held during the Festival of Media and Design. Children and teenagers take part in an activity for handicapped children and orphans. Photo courtesy of Tò He Aiming to recognise and celebrate creativity and culture in Việt Nam, the festival will take place from November 1-11 as part of a collaboration between RMIT University Việt Nam, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and the Việt Nam National Institute of Culture and Arts Studies (VICAS). VICAS Art Studio, AGOHub, the Centre for Movie Talents, Vincom Centre for Contemporary Art, Friends of Vietnam Heritage, Manzi Art Space and Hanoi Art Map exhibited at the event. An exhibition of artworks provided by Tò He, a company which creates artistic playgrounds for handicapped children and orphans, will start the festival on November 1. That will be followed by exhibitions of creative projects by design students and an exhibition Hidden City with works by professional artists. Professor Julia Gaimster from RMIT Vietnam University said she was thrilled to be hosting the festival. “It will be a celebration of the diverse range and richness of creativity and culture in Hà… Read full this story
- Cleveland Asian Festival celebrates a diversity of cultures
- The Force is strong as Star Wars fans head to festival celebrating sci-fi saga
- Mourne International Walking Festival celebrating 20 years
- The Dinner Party: Artist Judy Chicago’s Iconic Symbolic Celebration of Women’s Heritage in Creative Culture
- Festival celebrates Vietnamese culture
- Ogden's Heritage Festival celebrates diversity, railroad history
- Urban Turtle Festival celebrates slowly, hopes to raise money for turtle conservation in Fort WayneCOMMENTSLatest NewsNewsletter
- Puspa Qinarya celebrates 6th anniversary with cultural events
- Mutiny Festival deaths – has the Portsmouth festival been cancelled and what was the event’s drug warning?
- Photos: Pinkster celebration has long history
Festival to celebrate Hà Nội’s creativity and culture have 328 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.